Sunday, January 27, 2013

Big News x4

Exciting News to share today.

Lets get right to it

Big News 1

Right NOW, you can check me out over at Tatertots and Jello. Jen kindly asked me to write a Valentine guest post and I didnt disappoint. Im sharing an easy, fun, and festive Valentines wreath with a favorite of mine paint chip samples.

To read more, head over to TT&J

Valentine Wreath with Paint Chip Flowers by @Jenna_Burger of SASinteriors.net, featured on tatertotsandjello.comIf youre a first-timer to SAS Interiors, heres a BIG welcome. Hunt around and Be Inspired! The best place to start would be with my resourceful gallery of DIY projects, decorating i deas, and interior design inspiration!

Big News 2

Later today, you can find me on Google + with the team of HomeTalk. Ill be part of a panel and sharing ideas on organization. Specifically, Ill be sharing the details of my recent Family Central Command Center.

HomeTalk Chat with Top Bloggers about Organization 1/15 @ 2pm EST  http://hmt.lk/UpEMcI

Heres the link to see my LIVE:https://plus.google.com/u/0/117512435803834987602/posts

Big News 3

Next week, youll have a chance to enter into a HUGE GIVEAWAY one of the biggest ever. Ive partnered with over 12 other DIY Bloggers to bring you an epic giveaway that includes many of my favorite companies. You will not want to miss this.

It starts one week from today (Tuesday, 1/22) so be sure to visit back!

New Year New Home EPIC GIVEAWAY on 13 TOP DIY BLOGS - Starts 1/22

Big News 4


Via: Big News x4