Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Joss and Main Curator Holiday Collection

Im so glad today is finally here. Ive been holding in a surprise too long and was on the verge of exploding from excitement.

The title of this post probably gave it away, but if not, my news is that Ive partnered with Joss and Main AGAIN to host another Curators Collection!

Joss and Main reached out to me a month or 2 ago about partnering again to put together a Holiday Collection including my favorite gift items. They were thrilled with the success of my previous Collection during the Summer and asked me back what gets better than that?!

The Holiday Collection will go LIVE this Sunday, December 2, but heres a peak at a few of my favorite things

Whats even more thrilling about this Collection is that Ive partnered with 6 other previous Curators who will also be sharing their favorite gift ideas. Curators include The Nester, Emily of Decor Chick, Alexandra Berlin Kaehler of Things That Sparkle, Heather Scott of Heather Scott Home, Courtney Lake, Paloma Contreras from La Dolce Vita.


Via: Joss and Main Curator Holiday Collection